About the Company
Making an impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competitors better. As one of the EU’s fastest-growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction-based insights in real-time.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. You should be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
If you have a strong working knowledge of sales strategies & are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
What you need to have
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- More than 2 years of working experience with sales in the technical field, communication-based applications is a plus
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about working with products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Keen on benchmarking and optimizing sales by taking ownership.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas, take calculated risks & work efficiently
- Driven to achieve objectives by collaborating proactively with team members
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines and exceptional communication skills
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated, and fun team.
1st Telephonic Interview – Getting to know you
2nd Round Interview – Sale Task & Assessing Market Knowledge