This role involves handling client issues, managing unexpected operational issues, and a lot of real-time pressure to course-correct and deliver in a short time. So if you can’t handle these, this is not for you.
But if you can, then we are looking for you.
As an Account Manager, you will be managing the day-to-day client relationships and ensure clients’ issues are taken care of. The issues can be related to:
– Food Quality
– Service Issues and
– Invoicing and Payment collection
You will have a team of Site Managers and Site Supervisors reporting to you. With the help of your team, your prime KRA would be to achieve high NPS from each of the corporate clients while ensuring business objectives.
If you have worked in a similar role or similar fast-paced operational and account management role, you can apply.
– Someone with 4-8 years work experience (preferably in operations or account management related to Food, Car rentals, Fleet, Courier, Logistics or FMCG) or having prior experience of running own business/company(any field)
– Big Plus:
– Having prior experience in managing blue-collar workers such as delivery executives or factory workers is a big plus
– Comfortable with advanced features of MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
– Comfortable being on street, talking over the phone, managing multiple things at the same time
– Kannada speaking preferable
– Female candidates preferable
– An entrepreneur at heart with a just-do-it attitude (previous experience of running/setting up own venture will be a HUGE plus)
If you like working in a startup (and the challenges that come with it), taking leadership, and setting up processes – this role is for you.
If you just need a salary hike or just want to join us for package/ease etc. please don’t apply