Salary: ₹ 15 - 20k/Month
Responsibilities of Customer Support Executive:
● To maintain trustworthy relations with the clients and subscribers for long-term success in the market.
● Customer support related to product or services of the organization
● Solving customer queries and problems within time.
● Analyzing the customer problems and advising the organization for relevant solutions.
● Understanding customer suggestions and complaints about the development of the organization.
● Problem resolution and customer handling
● Understanding the customer concerns and handling their problems with politeness and respect.
● Develop a good relationship between customer and service provider for long-term customer assurance.
● Generating a customer feedback report for the organization to understand customer concerns for their product or service.
● Assisting the organization in planning the strategies for reducing customer complaints.
● Planning for positive customer feedback.
● Maintaining a pleasant working environment for the organization.
● Conducting quality assurance surveys from customers and subscribers.
● Creating policies and procedures for the improvement in customer service.
● Managing a team of customer support representatives offering customer services.
● Setting customer service protocols.
How it works
Apply for the job
What we are searching for
Good written and verbal communication.
Minimum Qualification - Graduate
0-2 year Experience
Who can work in: Bangalore.